Finding Your Feet (FYF) are committed to protecting your privacy and your right to confidentiality. FYF complies with current Data Protection legislation and requirements regarding confidentiality and standards of data security.
FYF ensures that we use any private information about you in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation concerning the protection of personal information.
FYF will always gain your permission prior to collecting any personal information and aims to collect the minimum amount of personal data from you to access our services or receive information from us.
We will never sell/pass your personal information on to third parties.
This means that your personal information will be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- As accurate and up-to-date as possible
- Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Only collected so far as required for our lawful purposes
- Retained for a reasonable period of time, in accordance with FYF’s data retention policy
- Stored securely
FYF collects information for some or all of the following reasons:
- To provide services, products or information
- To register your donation or purchase of merchandise
- To support your fundraising and to send thank you letters
- To help us improve our services, products or information
- For legal reasons, for example, if you have entered into a contract with us
- For contacting supporters to keep them updated on FYF’s work
- To record your contact preferences to ensure that only relevant engagement with FYF is processed
- To invite you to events
- To request your support for particular campaigns that we are running
- For administration purposes
- To keep you up to date with how your support is helping make a difference
- For Gift Aid Processing (HMRC)
Access to your information:
You may request a copy of any personal information that FYF has about you. Please write to our Data Protection Officer at:
Finding Your Feet
St James House
25 St James Street
Or email [email protected]
There is no charge for supplying this data and FYF aims to reply within 30 days of receipt of the request.
Created: Aug 2018
Reviewed: Dec 2019 by CT
Next Review: Due Dec 2020