The vital work we do would not be possible without support from companies like yours.
Some of our current partners...
On this page you’ll find absolutely everything you need to know about how to join us as a corporate partner, all of the benefits and the positive impact you’ll be making for many, many people.
Whether you’re thinking of partnering with us because it’s a cause close to your heart, you like the look of what we do or you simply want to fulfil your CSR, there are a number of ways to get involved…
You’ll find some examples below of the kind of benefits you might be able to receive by partnering with us, but what we’d really love is to have a chat about tailoring a bespoke package just for you, to suit your interests and budget. Please get in touch with Nic with any questions or to arrange a meeting.
- An initial social post about our partnership to over 18,000 followers across our social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram)
- Content for you to share on your own platforms/website eg. personalised videos from our Founder Cor, telling everyone how wonderful you are!
- Inclusion in our website Partners page (our site currently gets around 800 unique user visits per month)
- If your business is relevant to our ‘Troopers’ (FYF amputees), you could provide content for a branded page in the private section of our website
- Discounts on tickets to events in our FYF Charity Hub
- Discounts on bookings in our Day Hub meeting rooms & hot desks
- Discount on fees to have Cor speak at your own event
Now that’s some examples of the ways we can give back to you. Below you’ll find some ideas for how your support can take shape, help our community and spread some smiles!
Sponsor a Project
Sponsoring a project from inception is especially rewarding as you can watch it grow knowing that you have had a vital impact on the success.
In a position to make a one-off donation? Amazing! We’ll show you where the money is going and who it’s helping. If you can make a quarterly contribution that’s even better. We have a whole list of perks to offer in return!
You and your staff will have a blast taking on some challenges for us throughout the year. Top up your total with dress down days and nights out and fun incentives and it’ll be a beautiful partnership! We’re happy to help out with fundraising ideas or you can come up with them yourself. To get started, e-mail Eilish or join our dedicated Fundraisers Facebook group!
Some of our corporate partners will provide their services free of charge or valuable advice and contacts within a certain industry.
Fancy funding a print run of informational leaflets for amputees? New pens for the office? Toilet roll for… well… you know…? Offering to cover one-off costs for us is a huge help!
Rather give time than money? We have volunteering opportunities throughout the year and a day with us is never dull! If you’re looking for volunteering opportunities you can e-mail Joan-Anne, check out this page or join our dedicated ‘Vollies’ Facebook group!