Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2018
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival will be held on the 26th and 27th May 2018 and entry is open now. There are 9 different events listed below:
- The Edinburgh Marathon, fast & flat, this course was voted the fastest marathon in the UK by Runners World, ideal if it’s your first marathon or you are looking for a PB. The Edinburgh Marathon has sold out every year since 2008 and is the second largest marathon in the UK, behind only London. Age: 18 years or over. Sun at 10 am.
- The Edinburgh Half Marathon, fast and flat, follows the marathon course and is also ideal if it’s your first half marathon or you are looking for a PB. The Edinburgh Half Marathon is one of the largest half marathons in the UK. Age: 17 or over. Sun at 8 am.
- The EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay is an opportunity for a team of 4 runners to take part in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival. The 26.2 miles is split into 4 legs, each runner will run one leg. Age: 15 or over. Sun at 10 am.
- The EMF 10K is an increasingly popular race distance, a great step-up for those who have completed a 5K in the past, but aren’t quite ready for the half marathon distance. Age: 15 years or over. Sat at 9 am.
- The EMF 5K is a great start to your running journey and a chance to be part of the biggest running festival in Scotland. Age: 11 years and over. Sat at 11 am.
- The EMF Junior 5K is the perfect way for teenagers to get involved in EMF Weekend. Age: 11-18 year olds. Sat at 11.45 am.
- The EMF Junior 2K is for 9-12 year olds. The junior races are a fantastic way to get children active and encourage them to get involved in running. Sat at 2.30 pm.
- The EMF Junior 1.5K is for 6-8 year olds. Sat at 1.45 pm/
- The EMF Kids’ Kilometre is for 3-6 year olds. Sat at 1 pm.
|Event End Date||27-05-2018|