To get you started, here are some tried and tested fundraising ideas. We have plenty more ideas if none of these take your fancy. Just get in touch and we’ll have a chat and find the perfect event for you.
- Clear the decks with a car boot sale or Ebay Bonanza.
- Find Your Feet by ditching the bus/car, walking to work and donating the money you save.
- Go the distance! Swim the channel, row the Thames or cycle round Scotland from the comfort of your gym or local pool. Set a deadline and get sponsored.
- What’s your biggest vice? Ditch the bad habit for sponsorship.
- Finding Your ‘Thon! Zumbathon, Dance-athon, Aerobathon, Singathon – you get the idea!
- Set up a ‘swear box’ in the office for a bl**dy great fundraiser.
- Office Bake & Buy!
- Dress Down/Up/Fancy! Pay a small fee to take part – and a bigger one not to!
- Bring & Buy Sale.
- Enter with a team of friends/colleagues for a marathon, cycle or hike for sponsorship.
- Whether it’s the World Cup, the Grand National or the Eurovision Song Content, organise a sweepstake.
For the Kids
- Duck Race! Find a stream, number your ducks and set a duck price. Winning duck-owner wins a prize.
- Design Christmas/Easter/Celebration cards to sell.
- Toddle Waddle! A sponsored walk for toddlers at your local nursery or pre-school.
- Non-uniform day at School.
- Lunch time cake sale.