So you’d like to fundraise for us? If it wasn’t for our amazing fundraisers, we wouldn’t be able to support the amputee community the way we do, so from all on the FYF team and all our Troopers – THANK YOU!
We will do everything we can to support your fundraising efforts. Have a look at the information below and if there’s anything else we can do, just get in touch with Eilish.
Sponsorship – You can set up a Just Giving online fundraising page, or if you prefer the old school method, download a paper sponsor form.
Facebook Fundraiser – You can set up a Facebook fundraising page by clicking here.
We also have our great Facebook Group for our fundraisers where you can share ideas and progress. This is also where we post upcoming fundraising opportunities. Either search on Facebook for ‘FYF Fundraising’ or click here to request to join.
FYF Merchandise – If you’d like to kit yourself out with some branded FYF gear for your event. Just click here to go to the shop.
FYF Fundraising – If you’re planning a fundraiser and would like to promote an event, please feel free to download our “Fundraiser’s Poster” below for an FYF canvas you can add your event to!
Have a look at some of our suggestions below if you haven’t decided what you’d like to do. Or how about something more adventurous? What about climbing Kilimanjaro or Everest? Doing a skydive? Abseil? Zip slide? Wing walk? What about a night in a haunted house? Or conquer a fear and hold a tarantula?
There are also lots of organised events all over the UK and further afield which you can take part in. Walks, runs, treks, climbs, cycles, duathlons, triathlons etc. Check out 2 FYF favourites and speak to Lee at Breaking Strain Events or Ricky at Inspire Alpine for some inspiration.
Announcing our Limbless Lucky Squares! Play the game with your friends, family or in your office and raise money for amputees!
How to play:
- Pay £2 to enter and write your name in a square to claim it
- Once all the squares are filled, scratch the sticker to reveal the winner!
- The winner will receive 50% of all money raised while 50% goes to supporting amputees.
Let us know if you’d like one free of charge and we can send one out. 😊
- Clear the decks with a car boot sale or Ebay Bonanza.
- Find Your Feet by ditching the bus/car, walking to work and donating the money you save.
- Go the distance! Swim the channel, row the Thames or cycle around Scotland from the comfort of your gym or local pool. Set a deadline and get sponsored.
- What’s your biggest vice? Ditch the bad habit for sponsorship.
- Finding Your ‘Thon! Zumbathon, Dance-athon, Aerobathon, Singathon – you get the idea!
- Set up a ‘swear box’ in the office for a bl**dy great fundraiser.
- Office Bake & Buy!
- Dress Down/Up/Fancy! Pay a small fee to take part – and a bigger one not to!
- Bring & Buy Sale.
- Enter with a team of friends/colleagues for a marathon, cycle or hike for sponsorship.
- Whether it’s the World Cup, the Grand National or the Eurovision Song Contest, organise a sweepstake.
- Duck Race! Find a stream, number your ducks and set a duck price. Winning duck-owner wins a prize.
- Design Christmas/Easter/Celebration cards to sell.
- Toddle Waddle! A sponsored walk for toddlers at your local nursery or pre-school.
- A non-uniform day at School.
- Lunch time cake sale.