We will do everything we can to support your fundraising for us.
Below, you’ll find some ideas for fundraisers, a link to our Just Giving platform where you can create your own fundraising page and a button for you to download and print a sponsor form if you prefer the old skool way. You can also get in touch to request a donation tin for your office, local business or anywhere else you can think of.
Facebook fundraising pages and buttons are a great new tool to help your online fundraising efforts, and we can also offer you a personalised text donate code, although please note that with this, we aren’t able to see who has made the donations.
We also have our great Facebook Fundraising Group, where our fundraisers share ideas and progress and where we post upcoming fundraising opportunities. You can request to join here.
If there’s anything else you need from us, just get in touch with Nikki.
To get you started, here are some tried and tested fundraising ideas. We have plenty more ideas if none of these takes your fancy. Just get in touch and we’ll have a chat and find the perfect event for you.
- Clear the decks with a car boot sale or Ebay Bonanza.
- Find Your Feet by ditching the bus/car, walking to work and donating the money you save.
- Go the distance! Swim the channel, row the Thames or cycle around Scotland from the comfort of your gym or local pool. Set a deadline and get sponsored.
- What’s your biggest vice? Ditch the bad habit for sponsorship.
- Finding Your ‘Thon! Zumbathon, Dance-athon, Aerobathon, Singathon – you get the idea!
- Set up a ‘swear box’ in the office for a bl**dy great fundraiser.
- Office Bake & Buy!
- Dress Down/Up/Fancy! Pay a small fee to take part – and a bigger one not to!
- Bring & Buy Sale.
- Enter with a team of friends/colleagues for a marathon, cycle or hike for sponsorship.
- Whether it’s the World Cup, the Grand National or the Eurovision Song Contest, organise a sweepstake.
For the Kids
- Duck Race! Find a stream, number your ducks and set a duck price. Winning duck-owner wins a prize.
- Design Christmas/Easter/Celebration cards to sell.
- Toddle Waddle! A sponsored walk for toddlers at your local nursery or pre-school.
- A non-uniform day at School.
- Lunch time cake sale.