So you’d like to fundraise for us? If it wasn’t for our amazing fundraisers, we wouldn’t be able to support the amputee community the way we do, so from all on the FYF team and all our Troopers – THANK YOU!
We will do everything we can to support your fundraising efforts. Have a look at the information below and if there’s anything else we can do, just get in touch with Nikki.
Sponsorship – You can set up a Just Giving online fundraising page, or if you prefer the old school method, download a paper sponsor form.
Facebook Fundraiser – You can set up a Facebook fundraising page by clicking here.
We also have our great Facebook Group for our fundraisers where you can share ideas and progress. This is also where we post upcoming fundraising opportunities. Either search on Facebook for ‘FYF Fundraising’ or click here to request to join.
FYF Merchandise – If you’d like to kit yourself out with some branded FYF gear for your event, as an FYF fundraiser you get 10% off anything on our webshop. Just click here to go to the shop and use code FUNDRAISER10 at the checkout.
Have a look at some of our suggestions below if you haven’t decided what you’d like to do. Or how about something more adventurous? What about climbing Kilimanjaro or Everest? Doing a skydive? Abseil? Zip slide? Wing walk? What about a night in a haunted house? Or conquer a fear and hold a tarantula?
There are also lots of organised events all over the UK and further afield which you can take part in. Walks, runs, treks, climbs, cycles, duathlons, triathlons etc. Check out 2 FYF favourites and speak to Lee at Breaking Strain Events or Ricky at Inspire Alpine for some inspiration.
- How about a fab Festive Quiz organised at your local pub, group or school.
- Have a giggle and get everybody in the christmas spirit with a Decem-beard Competition it could be real or fake!
- A Xmas Cake and Craft Sale, everybody loves a mince pie and some xmas craft.
- How about our Raffle a Xmas Cake idea for all our bakers out there, or you could cheat and buy one 😂
- Get crafty and Wrap Gifts for family, friends and colleagues for a small donation.
- Raise a Round – Donate the cost of your round of drinks and encourage friends to do the same.
- Turn a well known kids game into a fundraiser. Instead of ‘pin the nose on the donkey’, you can Pin The Red Nose On The Reindeer (or the carrot on the snowman)! Blindfold your colleagues or party friends, charge them to enter, and give a prize to whoever gets the nose the closest.
- Hunt out your Xmas Jumper and hold a Xmas Jumper Day or a Dodgy Jumper Day at work, or your xmas party.
- It’s Secret Santa time, why not ask your colleagues/friends and family to Donate the money instead!
- Clear the decks with a car boot sale or Ebay Bonanza.
- Find Your Feet by ditching the bus/car, walking to work and donating the money you save.
- Go the distance! Swim the channel, row the Thames or cycle around Scotland from the comfort of your gym or local pool. Set a deadline and get sponsored.
- What’s your biggest vice? Ditch the bad habit for sponsorship.
- Finding Your ‘Thon! Zumbathon, Dance-athon, Aerobathon, Singathon – you get the idea!
- Set up a ‘swear box’ in the office for a bl**dy great fundraiser.
- Office Bake & Buy!
- Dress Down/Up/Fancy! Pay a small fee to take part – and a bigger one not to!
- Bring & Buy Sale.
- Enter with a team of friends/colleagues for a marathon, cycle or hike for sponsorship.
- Whether it’s the World Cup, the Grand National or the Eurovision Song Contest, organise a sweepstake.
- Duck Race! Find a stream, number your ducks and set a duck price. Winning duck-owner wins a prize.
- Design Christmas/Easter/Celebration cards to sell.
- Toddle Waddle! A sponsored walk for toddlers at your local nursery or pre-school.
- A non-uniform day at School.
- Lunch time cake sale.