By volunteering, you will be making a huge difference in the lives of individuals living with limb absence and their families.
Our volunteering roles vary enormously from making calls to fundraising. Have a look through our list below.
Current Volunteering Opportunities
- Making phone calls to Troopers (trooper only)
- Hosting face to face clubs / activities
- Hosting online clubs / activities
- Face to face Peer Supporter (trooper only)
- Hospital visitor
- Meet & greet
- Trooper buddies
- Local area co-ordinators
- Club supporters
- Fundraising support
- Day Hub support
- Digital champion
- Admin Support
If you’re on Facebook, we have a group called FYF Volunteers which you might be interested in joining. This is where we post when we’re looking for a volunteer for a particular task or event.There are many reasons you might want to volunteer:
- meet new people
- spend quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle
- improve your employment prospects
- use your skills/knowledge to benefit others
- or maybe you know an amputee who’s life has been improved by support from FYF.
Not sure if volunteering is for you? Hear what it means to Tommy….
Check out some of our fantastic volunteers here!